With 4th of July right around the corner many of us are making preparations to take in Friday evening’s fireworks display at Shoreline Amphitheatre. To help you prepare for this evening’s festivities, we wanted to provide you with some reminders about traffic, closed areas and safety tips.
For Shoreline Amphitheatre:
- Fireworks are prohibited. They are illegal in Santa Clara County and fines are hefty!
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited. Don’t drink any alcohol in or around Shoreline Amphitheatre.
- Expect heavy traffic and delays, especially between 5:00PM to 11:00PM.
- After the fireworks, delays out of the North Bayshore and Shoreline Amphitheatre areas may be up to 2 hours.
- Shoreline Park and its trails will remain open to bicycles and pedestrians.
In addition to all other parking restrictions and prohibitions there will be “No Parking – Tow Away” on the following streets ALL DAY:
- Terminal Boulevard
- San Antonio Road, north of Highway 101
The following streets will be closed to vehicle traffic after 5:00 PM:
- San Antonio Road, north of Casey Avenue
- Terminal Boulevard (Closed all day)
- Broderick Avenue
- Casey Avenue
- Northbound Marine Way at Garcia Avenue
- Westbound Bayshore Parkway at Garcia Avenue
We will have increased enforcement for this event, so take care to designate a sober driver. If you see anything amiss, please call us at 650-903-6395, or dial 911 if it’s an emergency.