This Saturday the 4th at 8:00pm Shoreline Amphitheatre will host their annual Fourth of July celebration with the San Francisco Symphony. This event attracts attendees from all over the Bay Area, but thousands also attend to enjoy the fireworks display. Please assist us by carpooling or taking other means of transportation, like bicycling, to help reduce the roadway congestion.
Here’s what you can expect, however, if you do drive in:
“No Parking – Tow Away” signs will be posted ALL DAY on the following streets:
- Terminal Boulevard
- San Antonio Road north of Highway 101
- Broderick Avenue
The following streets will be closed to vehicle traffic after 3:00pm:
- San Antonio Road north of Casey Avenue
- Casey Avenue
- Northbound Marine Way at Garcia Avenue
General safety reminders for Shoreline Amphitheatre:
- Fireworks are prohibited. They are illegal in Santa Clara County and fines are hefty!
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited. Don’t drink any alcohol in or around Shoreline Amphitheatre, like the parking lots.
- After the fireworks, delays out of the North Bayshore and Shoreline Amphitheatre areas may be up to 2-3 hours.
- Shoreline Park and its trails will remain open to bicycles and pedestrians.
We will have increased enforcement for this event so please take care to designate a sober driver. If you see anything amiss, you can reach us at 650-903-6395 or 911 in an emergency.